Rural Telecom is published in Arlington, Va., by the NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association (NTCA), a trade organization whose members are more than 580 independent telephone companies. The purpose of Rural Telecom is to keep its audience informed about issues affecting the rural, independent telephone industry. Its readers are the managers, directors, attorneys and key employees of these small telephone companies as well as consultants, government officials and telecommunications experts.
In the pages of Rural Telecom you'll find out about:
- Legislative activity and regulatory decisions that affect rural telecommunications.
- Industry trends and technologies that could soon find their way to the rural marketplace.
- Tips on management and marketing strategies.
- New telecommunications services.
- Crucial national issues affecting rural America.
- In-depth case studies showing the accomplishments of small telephone companies.
See the editorial calendar for a list of topics to be covered in upcoming issues.